Coaching Certification by MarriageTeam
MarriageTeam provides coaching certification for couples who complete training and coach for MarriageTeam. This training is 24 hours of hands-on training that involves a combination of couple exercises and practical coaching experience. All couples who complete training receive a certificate of completion. Couples who are approved by MarriageTeam and sign an agreement to be MarriageTeam coaches are considered to be certified. Certified coaches are assigned couples for coaching in a process that is carefully monitored by MarriageTeam.
In the training, coach couples will learn how to:
- Apply the coaching process to any issue.
- Facilitate 9 coaching sessions.
- Help couples improve their communications.
- Deal with anger.
- Address bitterness.
- Forgive each other.
- Resolve conflict more effectively.
- Solve “un-resolvable” problems.
- Deal with personality differences.
- Be more intimate with each other.
- Set goals for themselves and their family.
Couples and pastors really enjoy coach training and have given very positive testimonials.
Couples who decide they want to become MarriageTeam coaches sign an agreement with MarriageTeam and then use MarriageTeam materials for their coaching. MarriageTeam materials are not available for couples who have not completed the training and are not coaching for MarriageTeam.